You may know us for helping our clients start, run, grow, protect, and profit, but did you know we also foster our internal relationships in the same way?
A career at Morse is one that begins with a warm and welcome ‘start,’ sees that new hires get up and ‘running’ with an in-depth onboarding and integration process, promotes ‘growth’ at every level and from every position within the firm, provides ‘protection’ in the form of excellent benefits and a work/life balance, and allows a clear path to a ‘profitable’ professional life.
But don’t take our word for it, hear what our team has to say…
Senior Corporate Associate
Senior Corporate Associate
Morse is currently seeking a highly skilled, senior-level corporate associate to join the Firm’s Waltham office.
Successful candidates will have:
- 7 – 10 years of experience representing clients in a range of corporate, securities and business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, financings (debt and equity) and general corporate matters
- Experience with formation and funding of emerging growth companies, private equity investments, general corporate counseling and a wide variety of transactions
- Demonstrated ability to first-chair transactions both in terms of drafting and negotiation
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Commitment to provide high quality client service
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger collaborative team and to mentor and develop less experienced team members
- Experience in a robust corporate law practice required
- Strong academic credentials
We offer the ability to grow and thrive in a law firm platform designed for attorneys with long-term professional development aspirations.
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter to:
Brian T. McTague, Director of Business Operations
480 Totten Pond Road, 4th Floor
Waltham, MA 02451
All resumes held in strictest confidence.
Direct applicants only, no recruiters please.
Our fast-paced, friendly work environment requires a committed team player with good judgment, initiative, and versatility. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Morse’s Waltham office is conveniently located directly off of Route 128 in the “CityPoint” area of Waltham, MA. This area offers plentiful amenities, including free covered garage parking, onsite gym and cafeteria, and multiple dining and shopping venues. Our Boston office is located at 50 Milk Street, a 5-10 minute walk from the MBTA’s Red, Green, Blue, Orange and Silver Lines.
Morse is committed to equal employment opportunity for all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex or gender, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
COVID-19 Resource Collection
July 21, 2022
2017 – 2020 M&A Deals
Mergers & Acquisitions:
A Transaction Recap
February 11, 2021
2020 VC Deals
A Snapshot of Venture
January 28, 2021
Morse Announces 2021 Attorney Elevations
January 01, 2021
Morse Holiday Greetings
Our E-Cards Through the Years
December 08, 2020