A member of the Litigation Department, Jamie represents clients in all aspects of litigation, from investigation of disputes through discovery, trial, and appeal. She has substantial experience in state and federal courts, as well as in alternative dispute resolution avenues such as mediation.
Her practice focuses on commercial disputes, where she has assisted both small and large businesses in achieving their goals through strategic litigation decisions. She also handles probate court matters, as well as litigation and advising related to the privacy and data security requirements for the ever-increasing amounts of information held by companies. Jamie is a Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States (CIPP/US).
Jamie joined Morse in 2015 after working for several years at a prominent Boston firm. During law school, Jamie interned with Judge Patti Saris of the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts, and participated in the Summer Honors Program at the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Defended the investment bank division of a major financial institution from claims of fraud in connection with mortgaged-backed securities;
- Represented a hospital corporation on a claim that it breached the terms of a former employee’s contract;
- Won summary judgment for a university on a student’s suit alleging she was improperly disciplined.
- Represented the trustee of a family trust in connection with a challenge to a deceased parent’s will.
Outside the office
Jamie was raised in Massachusetts, worked on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. after college, and is happy to be settled in the Bay State. Although she was a member of the 1999 Women’s National Championship ice hockey team, her favorite sport now, by far, is golf.
News & Events
- 5 Issues Regarding Disputes in Small Businesses, Family Businesses, or Close Corporations
May 8, 2019
- Attorneys Elevated to Member and Senior Attorney
January 3, 2019
- Attorneys Earn IAPP Certified Information Privacy Professional Credentials
September 13, 2018
- Client Alert - Happy Halloween!
4 SCARY Facts about the New European Union General Data Protection Regulation
October 31, 2017
- Morse Welcomes Associates
September 8, 2015
- Northeastern University School of Law, J.D.
- Harvard College, A.B., cum laude
- Massachusetts Bar
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- First Circuit, United States Court of Appeals