Did You Know?
We represent clients in 41 countries around the globe, providing the core legal services businesses need to succeed.
In order to assist our clients in the Financial Services field, our team of knowledgeable and experienced lawyers offers an extensive range of services specifically aimed at keeping clients current with new regulations and provisions, and compliant with existing requirements. For example, we have recently advised a number of investment advisers regarding compliance with the SEC’s revised custody rule, and we are currently advising managers to private funds regarding possible federal or state investment adviser registration as a result of enactment of the Dodd-Frank Act.
Our services include the following:
- Analysis of possible exemptions from registration.
- Assistance with SEC or state registration, if required.
- Development of regulatory-compliant contracts and forms for use in the client’s business.
- Development and review of compliance policies and procedures.
- Interpretation of regulatory provisions.
- Assistance in responding to regulatory inquiries.
To discuss your company’s specific legal needs, and how we might meet those needs more effectively and responsively, please contact any member of our team.
- Direct Dial
- Morse Announces 2021 Attorney Elevations
January 1, 2021
- Tax Issues for Startups
February 21, 2018
- First Time Funds
The fundraising environment is strong; the fundraising process is hard
January 16, 2018
- TPG Pays $12.8 Million to Settle Allegations that it Misled Investors
January 8, 2018
- The Continued Evolution of the NVCA Documents
A Summary of Major Changes
December 18, 2018