Did You Know?
We represent clients in 41 countries around the globe, providing the core legal services businesses need to succeed.
Our many years of experience serving as trusted advisors to a wide range of companies in the manufacturing and construction fields allows us to proficiently guide our clients through all phases of their business development life cycles, from inception through successful exits. We bring real industry experience to advising our manufacturing clients all along the way, from identifying a product need, through its design and development and, ultimately, to its manufacture, sale and distribution. We bring similarly superior credentials to the counseling of our construction company clients, with whom we work closely at all stages of their growth and development.
- One of the largest suppliers of oil, fuel and fluid analysis instruments (analytical tools and instruments) to industry and the military worldwide;
- A company that is, with its affiliates, the premier builder in the Northeast of double-hulled barges, tugboats and other purpose-built industrial vessels, and that is also a leader in marine construction projects from NJ and NY through eastern CT to the Canadian Border;
- An instrumentation company specializing in portable analytical instruments used to identify any compound, mineral and element; and
- A custom metal fabricator of heavy-gauge metal parts and equipment.
- Represented Spectro Scientific, Inc., a leading developer and manufacturer of analytical tools and software for industrial fluids analysis, in connection with the acquisition of On-Site Analysis, Inc. and Wilks Enterprise Inc.
- Serve as general outside counsel to Reinauer Transportation Companies, LLC, and its affiliates, a nationally recognized maritime leader in petroleum and chemical transportation, ship building and maritime infrastructure construction.
- Represented Lawrence Pumps, Inc., a privately-owned manufacturer of highly engineered critical service centrifugal pumps used in the oil and gas industries, in its sale to Flowserve (NYSE: FLS).
- Represented SciAps, Inc., an analytical instrument company specializing in portable analytical instruments in an acquisition of a Wyoming-based manufacture and in several rounds of financing.
- Represented Polychromix, Inc., a developer and manufacturer of analytical spectroscopy solutions, in connection with its sale to Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (NYSE: TMO).
- Served as general outside counsel to Innov-X Systems, Inc., a leading provider of portable x-ray fluorescence technology for elemental analysis, in connection with financings and its sale to Olympus NDT Corporation.
- Direct Dial
- Surviving as a Tenant In the Age of Coronavirus:
April 22, 2020
- How to Prepare for Counterfeiters, Whether You Sell on Amazon.com or Not
The Treacherous World of Online Marketplaces for Consumer Products
November 7, 2019
- The Trademark Company, LegalZoom & Other Online Services
Online forms are no substitute for legal advice
October 3, 2019
- Trademark Attorney Stacey Friends Joins Morse
August 22, 2019
- Corporate Attorney Michael Jabbawy Joins Firm as Partner
March 15, 2017
- Particles Plus Exemplifies What Employers Can Do to Help Protect Employees During COVID-19
Particles Plus manufactures products that are at the forefront of the COVID-19 pandemic, including the company's particle counter found in isolation rooms. Morse worked with leadership, helping to put plans in place to protect employees while continuing to produce these essential devices.
- Technology for the Greater Good from The Additive Advantage
While The Additive Advantage team is developing novel technologies for industries such as pharmaceuticals, packaging, and humanitarian efforts, Morse manages the company's patent, licensing, and other legal needs.
- Doing Well by Doing Good with Visible Good
Understanding intellectual property protection is critical to adding value. Visible Good came to Morse initially to develop a comprehensive strategy for analyzing and protecting its IP.