Did You Know?
We represent clients in 41 countries around the globe, providing the core legal services businesses need to succeed.
We understand the complexities unique to the medical device technology space, and the highly competitive business environment in which medical device companies operate. Our work includes:
- Understanding and solving issues that are unique to the medical device arena;
- Serving as outside general counsel;
- Supporting in-house counsel through various stages of the life cycle of a company’s products and services.
Working with clients across a wide range of technical fields, including bioinformatics, biosensors, flow cytometry, mass spectrometry, fluidics, microarray technology, surgical instruments, drug delivery devices, organ transplant and maintenance systems, vascular grafts, intraluminal devices, orthopedic devices and instruments, biocompatible coatings and devices, imaging technologies, software implementations in the healthcare industry, mechanical and electrical devices with medical applications, and the like.
We regularly counsel our medical device clients in the areas of:
- Intellectual property
- Corporate governance and corporate finance
- Market regulation
- Legislative and government regulations
- Executive compensation
- International trade
- Building and managing an international patent portfolio for a platform technology of a medical device company leading up to its acquisition for almost $700 million.
- Leveraging a provisional application on a medical aesthetics technology into a worldwide patent portfolio protecting valuable market share, which was later purchased for a multi-million dollar valuation by a competitor.
- Direct Dial
- Surviving as a Tenant In the Age of Coronavirus:
April 22, 2020
- COVID-19 Resource Collection
April 2, 2021
- 2019 VC Deals
A snapshot of venture
February 19, 2020
- The Trademark Company, LegalZoom & Other Online Services
Online forms are no substitute for legal advice
October 3, 2019
- Finding Safe Harbor:
Protections from Infringement for Using Patented Inventions During the Regulatory Approval Process
November 21, 2017
- Particles Plus Exemplifies What Employers Can Do to Help Protect Employees During COVID-19
Particles Plus manufactures products that are at the forefront of the COVID-19 pandemic, including the company's particle counter found in isolation rooms. Morse worked with leadership, helping to put plans in place to protect employees while continuing to produce these essential devices.