Did You Know?
On average, our attorneys help form 72 companies each year.
CIC - Cambridge Innovation Center
1 Broadway, 4th Floor, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA 02142Phone 617-682-3716
Morse was the first law firm to commit to participating in the Cambridge Innovation Center concept of creating a space where entrepreneurs can flourish through proximity to each other and supportive expertise. We offer events, meet with clients and swim in the pool of startup soup.
Via Public Transportation
Take the Red Line to the Kendall Square/MIT stop. Exit the T and turn until you are facing the Longfellow Bridge. Walk toward the bridge and look to your left. One Broadway is the tall, gray cement building with vertical windows.
Parking is available underneath the building on the Third Street side. Visitor parking is also available at the Kendall St garage and at the Marriott Hotel garage.
- Direct Dial
- Morse Welcomes Jill Edgar as Patent Agent
June 13, 2019
- Morse Welcomes New Corporate Attorneys
May 6, 2019
- 5 Issues Regarding Disputes in Small Businesses, Family Businesses, or Close Corporations
May 8, 2019
- Attorneys Elevated to Member and Senior Attorney
January 3, 2019
- The California Consumer Privacy Act
Five Ws and an H
January 23, 2019