Did You Know?
Our Employment Law Blog has more than 25,000 visitors per year. Shouldn't you be one of them?
When that happens, in addition to long experience in protecting our client’s interests in court actions, our litigators are well-versed in the various forms of alternative dispute resolution available today, and know well the advantages and disadvantages of each. Our litigators have extensive experience representing clients in a wide range of mediations and arbitrations, from breaches of contract and licensing issues to internal family disputes covering the division of estate or trust assets. Our experience includes clients large and small, domestic and international, including mediations and arbitrations for clients from France, Sweden and Germany.
- Morse Welcomes Litigation Associate Paige Zacharakis
September 14, 2020
- Morse Wins Appeal on Behalf of Client
March 4, 2020
- Top 7 Tips for Handling Internal Investigations
March 2, 2020
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting Litigation
January 21, 2020
- Morse Welcomes Litigation Attorney Scott Magee
November 13, 2019