We provide a broad range of related services, including the following:
- We represent both borrowers and lenders;
- We handle the negotiation and documentation of credit facilities of every kind, including working capital and term loans, secured or collateralized financings, letters of credit, and acquisition financings for M&A and private equity transactions;
- We have a strong working knowledge of the complexities of mezzanine loan financings, senior and subordinated debt and intercreditor documentation;
- We assist clients in specialized financings such as the use of seller notes representing deferred payments in acquisition transactions, purchase and sale of stock and convertible note financings; and
- We represent 501(c)(3) nonprofit institutions such as private schools and social service agencies in every aspect of tax-exempt financings for capital projects.
For many of these types of financings, we manage the negotiation of loan and security documents and the preparation and delivery of all necessary secondary documentation required to close and fund the transaction. In doing so, we utilize a team approach involving other firm attorneys with specialties in M&A transactions, private equity, tax matters and intellectual property, as needed. The result is a comprehensive representation of a client’s interests in completing its financing needs.
- Direct Dial
- Corporate Attorney Joins Morse
October 29, 2018
- Morse Pleased to Welcome Senior Attorney Daniel J. Blanchard
April 11, 2018
- Morse Welcomes Two New Corporate Attorneys
September 8, 2016