Did You Know?
We post quick, easy to view legal tip videos to our YouTube Channel.
Check out our videos!
We offer unsurpassed, sophisticated legal services at the right price point to a wide range of clients - including start-ups, emerging companies, investment funds and small publicly traded companies. We help them navigate the complexities of today’s challenging marketplace. Our clients include a roster of companies engaged in the private equity, software and technology, medical devices, biotechnology, internet and e-commerce, pharmaceutical and financial services industries.
We invite you to consider utilizing our strengths and skills to help forge a brighter future for your own company.
- Direct Dial
- Morse Welcomes New Corporate Attorneys
May 6, 2019
- Morse Barnes-Brown Pendleton Rebrands as Morse
April 24, 2019
- Attorneys Elevated to Member and Senior Attorney
January 3, 2019
- The Continued Evolution of the NVCA Documents
A Summary of Major Changes
December 18, 2018
- Recent Growth in the Boston Area Life Sciences Ecosystem
November 13, 2018
- Harnessing Powerful Data Assets with eClinical’s Intelligent Data Analytics and Management
Morse manages the corporate and data privacy compliance needs of eClinical, a clinical trial management software and services provider for large and mid-size pharma companies, and has been fortunate to do so since the Company's inception.
- Privy's Platform Empowers Marketers and Helps Businesses Grow
Morse supports Privy's legal needs - from financing to privacy policies - so Privy can focus on empowering marketers to build more customer relationships, faster.
- Technology for the Greater Good from The Additive Advantage
While The Additive Advantage team is developing novel technologies for industries such as pharmaceuticals, packaging, and humanitarian efforts, Morse manages the company's patent, licensing, and other legal needs.
- Leading To a Better Educational Experience with EvoText
From negotiating with The College Board to forming a product entity and beyond, Morse has helped this educational software leader build custom eLearning solutions for schools, publishers, and businesses.
- Doing Well by Doing Good with Visible Good
Understanding intellectual property protection is critical to adding value. Visible Good came to Morse initially to develop a comprehensive strategy for analyzing and protecting its IP.