Did You Know?
Morse's affiliation with LawExchange International provides our clients with access to local counsel in 29 countries around the world.
We offer unsurpassed, sophisticated legal services at the right price point to a wide range of clients - including start-ups, emerging companies, investment funds and small publicly traded companies. We help them navigate the complexities of today’s challenging marketplace. Our clients include a roster of companies engaged in the private equity, software and technology, medical devices, biotechnology, internet and e-commerce, pharmaceutical and financial services industries.
We invite you to consider utilizing our strengths and skills to help forge a brighter future for your own company.
- Direct Dial
- Kenneth Earley Joins Morse as Counsel
June 17, 2021
- Preparing for Investment – How Organized are your Corporate Documents?
May 17, 2021
- 2017 - 2020 M&A Deals
Mergers & Acquisitions:
A transaction recap
February 11, 2021
- 2020 VC Deals
A snapshot of venture
January 28, 2021
- Morse Announces 2021 Attorney Elevations
January 1, 2021
- Particles Plus Exemplifies What Employers Can Do to Help Protect Employees During COVID-19
Particles Plus manufactures products that are at the forefront of the COVID-19 pandemic, including the company's particle counter found in isolation rooms. Morse worked with leadership, helping to put plans in place to protect employees while continuing to produce these essential devices.
- Harnessing Powerful Data Assets with eClinical’s Intelligent Data Analytics and Management
Morse manages the corporate needs of eClinical, a clinical trial management software and services provider for large and mid-size pharma companies, and has been fortunate to do so since the Company's inception.
- Privy's Platform Empowers Marketers and Helps Businesses Grow
Morse supports Privy's legal needs - from financing to privacy policies - so Privy can focus on empowering marketers to build more customer relationships, faster.
- Technology for the Greater Good from The Additive Advantage
While The Additive Advantage team is developing novel technologies for industries such as pharmaceuticals, packaging, and humanitarian efforts, Morse manages the company's patent, licensing, and other legal needs.
- Leading To a Better Educational Experience with EvoText
From negotiating with The College Board to forming a product entity and beyond, Morse has helped this educational software leader build custom eLearning solutions for schools, publishers, and businesses.
- Doing Well by Doing Good with Visible Good
Understanding intellectual property protection is critical to adding value. Visible Good came to Morse initially to develop a comprehensive strategy for analyzing and protecting its IP.