Did You Know?
Our Employment Law Blog has more than 25,000 visitors per year. Shouldn't you be one of them?
Our experienced employment litigators and counselors guide companies of all sizes and individual executives through the ever-changing landscape of state and federal regulations, administrative agency rulings, and case law that govern the area of employment law and employment discrimination. They defend companies against agency and court claims brought by former employees and when necessary bring claims to protect our clients' intellectual property and customer relationships. Our employment litigators have practiced at large national firms and as in-house counsel, allowing them to bring both a client perspective and an outside counsel view to bear on the employment issues faced by our clients.
- What is a Subpoena and How Do I Properly Respond to it?
August 11, 2021
- So You’ve Been Served with a Complaint, What Now?
June 10, 2021
- Morse Welcomes Litigation Associate Paige Zacharakis
September 14, 2020
- Top 7 Tips for Handling Internal Investigations
March 2, 2020
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting Litigation
January 21, 2020