Did You Know?
Our Employment Law Blog has more than 25,000 visitors per year. Shouldn't you be one of them?
Our experienced employment litigators and counselors guide companies of all sizes and individual executives through the ever-changing landscape of state and federal regulations, administrative agency rulings, and case law that govern the area of employment law and employment discrimination. They defend companies against agency and court claims brought by former employees and when necessary bring claims to protect our clients' intellectual property and customer relationships. Our employment litigators have practiced at large national firms and as in-house counsel, allowing them to bring both a client perspective and an outside counsel view to bear on the employment issues faced by our clients.
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting Litigation
January 21, 2020
- New Decade Begins with Elevations at Morse
January 6, 2020
- Morse Welcomes Litigation Attorney Scott Magee
November 13, 2019
- Morse Welcomes New Employment Law Attorneys
April 1, 2019
- Amanda Phillips Appointed as Hearing Officer for MA Board of Bar Overseers
January 30, 2019