Did You Know?
Morse's affiliation with LawExchange International provides our clients with access to local counsel in 29 countries around the world.
Our business litigators, often with the input of our corporate attorneys, advise and represent corporate clients and investors regarding various governance issues involving corporations, limited liability corporations, and partnerships. We have in-depth experience addressing client concerns ranging from board control issues, to duties that arise in the sale of a company or a "going private" transaction, to responding to shareholder requests or demands, including books and records demands, to advice regarding stock option disputes, and to self-dealing by board members.
- So You’ve Been Served with a Complaint, What Now?
June 10, 2021
- Morse Wins Appeal on Behalf of Client
March 4, 2020
- Top 7 Tips for Handling Internal Investigations
March 2, 2020
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting Litigation
January 21, 2020
- New Decade Begins with Elevations at Morse
January 6, 2020