Did You Know?
Morse has been protecting trademarks since 2000. 2,300 registrations strong & growing.
We assist our clients with the protection and enforcement of their intellectual property in a variety of areas including:
- Deciding when to rely upon patents, copyrights, trademarks or trade secrets — or several in combination — to protect intangible assets.
- Developing and managing patent portfolios to provide a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Advising on the selection, clearance and protection of trademarks, trade names, and domain names.
- Conducting intellectual property audits.
- Implementing effective trade secret protection programs.
- Crafting confidentiality, license, consulting, non-competition and non-solicitation agreements.
- In collaboration with our employment lawyers, defining the scope and duration of non-competition covenants.
- Conducting intellectual property due diligence in the context of a variety of transactions.
We also advise clients on the special intellectual property issues that arise in financings and acquisitions, in the participation in industry groups and consortia, and in using open source programs.
Our highly respected IP Team represents clients in a wide range of industries and technology verticals including:
- Software, E-commerce, Telecommunications
- Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals
- Publishing, New Media, Interactive Gaming
- Universities, Hospitals, Research Institutions
- Consumer Products
- Direct Dial
- Reviewing Software License Agreements
A Licensee's Checklist
September 15, 2020
- 10 Steps to Creating a Valuable Trademark
September 9, 2020
- IP and Litigation Attorney John Gutkoski Joins Morse
July 31, 2020
- Book Publishing Contracts
Checklist of Deal Terms
July 28, 2020
- EU Regulators Crack Down on Taking Cookies from the Cookie Jar
How the EDPB's Recent Consent Guidelines May Affect Your Business's Website
July 16, 2020
- Harnessing Powerful Data Assets with eClinical’s Intelligent Data Analytics and Management
Morse manages the corporate needs of eClinical, a clinical trial management software and services provider for large and mid-size pharma companies, and has been fortunate to do so since the Company's inception.
- Privy's Platform Empowers Marketers and Helps Businesses Grow
Morse supports Privy's legal needs - from financing to privacy policies - so Privy can focus on empowering marketers to build more customer relationships, faster.
- Technology for the Greater Good from The Additive Advantage
While The Additive Advantage team is developing novel technologies for industries such as pharmaceuticals, packaging, and humanitarian efforts, Morse manages the company's patent, licensing, and other legal needs.
- Leading To a Better Educational Experience with EvoText
From negotiating with The College Board to forming a product entity and beyond, Morse has helped this educational software leader build custom eLearning solutions for schools, publishers, and businesses.
- Doing Well by Doing Good with Visible Good
Understanding intellectual property protection is critical to adding value. Visible Good came to Morse initially to develop a comprehensive strategy for analyzing and protecting its IP.