Did You Know?
Three Morse attorneys hold the Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States (CIPP/US) Credential.
We assist our clients with the protection and enforcement of their intellectual property in a variety of areas including:
- Deciding when to rely upon patents, copyrights, trademarks or trade secrets — or several in combination — to protect intangible assets.
- Developing and managing patent portfolios to provide a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Advising on the selection, clearance and protection of trademarks, trade names, and domain names.
- Conducting intellectual property audits.
- Implementing effective trade secret protection programs.
- Crafting confidentiality, license, consulting, non-competition and non-solicitation agreements.
- In collaboration with our employment lawyers, defining the scope and duration of non-competition covenants.
- Conducting intellectual property due diligence in the context of a variety of transactions.
We also advise clients on the special intellectual property issues that arise in financings and acquisitions, in the participation in industry groups and consortia, and in using open source programs.
Our highly respected IP Team represents clients in a wide range of industries and technology verticals including:
- Software, E-commerce, Telecommunications
- Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals
- Publishing, New Media, Interactive Gaming
- Universities, Hospitals, Research Institutions
- Consumer Products
- Direct Dial
- Client Alert
CCPA Compliance - Required Updates to Privacy Policies
June 15, 2021
- Client Alert
European Commission Adopts New Standard Contractual Clauses for Data Transfers
June 8, 2021
- Cancelling a Trademark:
What's Peloton's Spin?
April 26, 2021
- IP News
New York Extends Its Right of Publicity and Penalizes Sexually Explicit Deepfakes
January 6, 2021
- Morse Announces 2021 Attorney Elevations
January 1, 2021
- Harnessing Powerful Data Assets with eClinical’s Intelligent Data Analytics and Management
Morse manages the corporate needs of eClinical, a clinical trial management software and services provider for large and mid-size pharma companies, and has been fortunate to do so since the Company's inception.
- Privy's Platform Empowers Marketers and Helps Businesses Grow
Morse supports Privy's legal needs - from financing to privacy policies - so Privy can focus on empowering marketers to build more customer relationships, faster.
- Technology for the Greater Good from The Additive Advantage
While The Additive Advantage team is developing novel technologies for industries such as pharmaceuticals, packaging, and humanitarian efforts, Morse manages the company's patent, licensing, and other legal needs.
- Leading To a Better Educational Experience with EvoText
From negotiating with The College Board to forming a product entity and beyond, Morse has helped this educational software leader build custom eLearning solutions for schools, publishers, and businesses.
- Doing Well by Doing Good with Visible Good
Understanding intellectual property protection is critical to adding value. Visible Good came to Morse initially to develop a comprehensive strategy for analyzing and protecting its IP.