Did You Know?
Morse has been protecting trademarks since 2000. 2,300 registrations strong & growing.
Type of Agreements
- Technology & IP Licensing
- Software and technology development and license agreements
- Patent licenses and assignments
- Copyright and content grants and assignments
- Trademark and trade dress licenses and assignments
- Domain name transfers
- Joint venture, corporate partnering, co-branding and teaming agreements
- Manufacturing, production and supply agreements
- System acquisition and integration contracts and equipment leases
- Distribution, OEM, VAR and sales representative agreements
- SaaS, outsourcing, facilities management and professional services agreements
- Subscription and database publishing arrangements
Clients need attorneys who recognize the client’s business, technology and objectives, who understand the problems that can arise after the deal is signed, and who have the experience to adapt available legal structures to the business needs of each transaction. Our attorneys have years of experience documenting and negotiating the complex transactions and contracts related to the development, protection and exploitation of valuable technology and intellectual property assets, and they know how to develop standard business agreements that function as business tools rather than obstacles.
- Direct Dial
- Reviewing Software License Agreements
A Licensee's Checklist
September 15, 2020
- Surviving as a Tenant In the Age of Coronavirus:
April 22, 2020
- Force Majeure in Light of the Coronavirus Outbreak
March 16, 2020
- COVID-19 Alert
Recommended Employer Response to the Coronavirus
March 5, 2020
- How to Prepare for Counterfeiters, Whether You Sell on Amazon.com or Not
The Treacherous World of Online Marketplaces for Consumer Products
November 7, 2019
- Technology for the Greater Good from The Additive Advantage
While The Additive Advantage team is developing novel technologies for industries such as pharmaceuticals, packaging, and humanitarian efforts, Morse manages the company's patent, licensing, and other legal needs.