Did You Know?
Morse has had a presence at CIC-Cambridge from its earliest days - 2004 to be exact.
For better or worse, litigation of one type or another has become a normal part of business for every company and for most individuals involved in business today. Our experienced litigators realize, however, that litigation does not stand apart from the business interests of our clients. Accordingly, our guiding principle is to provide superior legal representation that augments, and is consistent with, our clients’ business needs and objectives.
Whether it is pursuing litigation, defending against threatened or commenced litigation, or representing our clients as nonparties when third parties are suing each other, the skilled members of our Litigation Practice proactively protect the interests of our clients every day.
- Force Majeure in Light of the Coronavirus Outbreak
March 16, 2020
- Morse Wins Appeal on Behalf of Client
March 4, 2020
- Top 7 Tips for Handling Internal Investigations
March 2, 2020
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting Litigation
January 21, 2020
- New Decade Begins with Elevations at Morse
January 6, 2020