Did You Know?
We post quick, easy to view legal tip videos to our YouTube Channel.
Check out our videos!
Several of our litigators are experienced in representing personal representatives (executors/executrixes), trustees, and beneficiaries in trusts disputes, will contests, petitions for instructions, and trust reformations. We have handled such matters both in court and through mediation. Such matters are often driven as much by family dynamics as by legal issues and our clients find it beneficial to work with counsel that recognize this. Our representations have included fairly moderate estate disputes and disputes where hundreds of millions in assets have been at issue.
- Amanda Phillips Appointed as Hearing Officer for MA Board of Bar Overseers
January 30, 2019
- Top 13 Tips in Responding to a Complaint
January 31, 2018
- Top 11 Tips in Responding to a Subpoena
January 16, 2018
- Morse's Amanda Phillips Named Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly 2017 Up & Coming Lawyer
March 6, 2017
- Morse Begins the New Year By Adding Associate
February 9, 2016