As a member of the Firm’s Litigation Team, Paige represents her clients in a wide range of civil matters, whether it’s pursuing litigation or considering alternative dispute resolutions. She has significant experience in business litigation, construction law, and collections.
Paige’s practice focuses on commercial disputes ranging from terminating contracts or business relationships to filing or defending lawsuits for her corporate clients. Some of her most recent cases involve copyright infringement, trade secret violations, and breach of contract. Paige also assists the Intellectual Property department at Morse in IP prosecution matters.
Before joining Morse, Paige practiced as a litigation associate at a firm specializing in construction law, business litigation, and dispute resolution. She also has experience practicing in a variety of legal fields including municipal law, personal injury, probate and estate law, criminal law, and real estate law.
While in law school, Paige was a student attorney at the Northeastern University School of Law Poverty Law Clinic where she provided legal assistance to those in need in the Boston community. Paige was also a senior staff member for the Northeastern Law Review, a committee member of the Student Bar Association, and Secretary of the Women’s Law Caucus.
Outside the office
Paige enjoys spending time with family and friends, cooking, and traveling. Her favorite places to visit are Greece, Spain, and Italy.
News & Events
Morse Obtains Preliminary Injunction on Behalf of Client KPM Analytics
September 30, 2021
What is a Subpoena and How Do I Properly Respond to it?
August 11, 2021
So You’ve Been Served with a Complaint, What Now?
June 10, 2021
Morse Welcomes Litigation Associate Paige Zacharakis
September 14, 2020
- Obtained a preliminary injunction in federal court on behalf of a manufacturer of near infrared analyzers enjoining two competitors and several former employees from using or disclosing the client’s trade secrets and confidential information, as well as prohibiting those competitors from selling certain products and services to existing customers of the client.
- Northeastern University School of Law, J.D.
- Quinnipiac University, B.A. cum laude
- Massachusetts Bar
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Business Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Patent & IP Litigation
- Probate & Trust Litigation